Burrito’s 35th Birthday Bash!

January 6th, 2018 by Diana

As the video illustrates, Burrito was in high spirits today as we celebrated his 35th birthday. He is the epitome of being young at heart. Just when you think you couldn’t love him any more he does something else to irrevocably endear himself, like eating lettuce with never-before-seen abandon or practically jumping right out of his skin with excitement.

9 Responses to “Burrito’s 35th Birthday Bash!”

1. Jo Lathrop says:

U did a FABO FABO job!!!! He is such a nut!! The vid was wonderful and thank you so much for it! He just makes me smile a mile wide!! He exhibits such love of life and is sooooooo food motivated!! Just love him to bits (love them all) Bravo to you!!!!!! XOXOXO

2. Kim F. (Tiki Kim) says:

Thank you! I Love the Birthdays! Looks like Burrito had a wonderful time! Its interesting that he went for all the drinks first, something I also see in other Chimps. And Yes! I did appreciate the hands free style eating watermelon. I said out loud, that’s the way! Happy Birthday Burrito! You are a treasure Mr B! Love and Blessings to the Seven and all at CSNW!

Oh Mr.B! How is it that I find myself loving you so much from a far! I love the way you direct the game with J.B. you silly boy! And I felt every bit of your excitement and joy while Diana cracked that coconut. We humans should all feel half of your joy, if we did the world would be such a better place. I am so happy you had such a wonderful birthday celebration. Please know we were celebrating with you every inch of the way. I love you, please don’t ever change because you are so very perfect just as you are. Happy Birthday you dear, dear boy! I couldn’t love you more it I tried.

4. Nicole Moore says:

Happy Birthday ! Thank you for sharing it with us, it looks like you had a wonderful time. Your joy brings tears of gratitude to my eyes. xo

5. Jackie says:

It was heartwarming to see such joy and happiness. Burrito, you are a very special guy! I’m glad you had a wonderful birthday. May you be blessed with many happy days in the future. Love to all the chimps and their humans friends!

6. Althea says:

Happy,Happy Birthday dear sweet Mr. B!! Your celebration looked absolutely wonderful and your excitement was so contagious! A wonderful party for wonderful you💝💝

7. Arlene and Michael says:

This is one of my favorite videos ever. What a wonderful birthday for Burrito. He deserves all the fanfare. He is a happy guy. How amazing it must be for JB to interact with him like that, and touch Burrito hand to hand. Burrito certainly looks like he is having a ball. Love him so much. Thank you for making him so content on his special day!! May this be your best year yet Burrito. Love you and all of your friends at CSNW♥

8. Francoise Vulpe says:

I’m still smiling. Burrito obviously had a fab day! thanks to all of you. The anticipation for the coconut was something else! It truly looked like he could not physically contain his excitement. And that smile and laughter. Oh my.

Happy birthday Mr. B. I hope we have you around for a long time to come. You deserve every watermelon piece (incredible), walnut (wish I could), boxes of lettuce leaves, smoothies everywhere you look, and lots of people right there with you everyday making sure you are happy and healthy. Wow!

9. Tobin says:

I, too, wish the incredible Mr. B a happy new year of life. Has anyone ever been more excited about a coconut? What a joy his joy is to watch.

And now that he’s reached the Constitutional minimum age to be president…Burrito’s would certainly have my vote.