Holiday Greetings!

December 13th, 2017 by Diana

You saw the photos last week of the chimps’ first holiday celebration of the season. We saved the video from the party, and J.B. put together this video just for you:

Learn more about joining the Chimpanzee Pal program, just in time for the holidays.

pal holiday logo

15 Responses to “Holiday Greetings!”

1. cheryl says:

Love it!!!

2. Sue Iaccarino says:

It makes me so happy to see them having such fun grabbing their treats. I can’t imagine which one took the doll. The photos of all of them at the end are just wonderful.

3. Jackie Downey says:

Adorable!!! Like little kids!!

4. elaine reininger says:

Running off with all the gifts you can possibly hold sure made my day. Had to laugh at that one. Great video

5. Nicole Moore says:

Best part of my day! Love those lovely chimps. xo

6. Cathy & Jim Hooper says:

Absolutely darling!! A very Merry Christmas to you all and the Chimps!!!

7. Virginia Keulen says:

Great video! Made my day! Merry Christmas to all the chimps and humans at CSNW!

8. Mark B. says:

Oh happy day! Every day’s a happy day for these very lucky chimps.

This was THE best, made my day!! What an ending too. Who was hobbling off with all the packages? Was that Missy? Hysterical. (Hope she was hobbling off because of the heavy load she was carrying and not because of an injury.) And that is a beautiful photo Annie at the end.

Happy Christmas to you all! You don’t need the excuse of the holidays to spread cheer. You spread cheer every single day of the year. Thank you for all the joy you bring me while showing us all the joy and love you give to Missy, Annie, Jody, Jamie, Burrito, Foxie and Negra.

10. Patty says:

this made my year! Makes me happy to see the Chimps so happy and how they take all there gifts off the tree for themselves so cute. Merry Christmas!

11. Mikey says:

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Sanctuary – all the wonderful chimps and the wonderful staff that takes care of them. Thank so much for the video! It was amazing to seem working on the Christmas trees! :-))

12. Francoise Vulpe says:

You’re making me crrrry! I just LOVE seeing Jody with SO MANY GIFTS that she can barely walk!!! That is just hilarious!
    Thanks so much for this. What a great idea to put the gifts on the trees. Your wonderfulness never ceases to amaze.

13. Shannon says:

Adorable video; thank you for sharing. Happy holidays!